- This event has passed.
Helping Clients Use Basic Anger Management Techniques
August 20, 2014
Anger is a powerful emotion, but it is a natural feeling. Everyone feels angry at times, yet for some it can become a habit that starts controlling their lives. Where anger becomes a problem it can lead to breakdown in communication and relationships. It can then also impact, negatively, on physical and psychological well being.
The aim of this one day course is to equip workers with a range of practical skills to assist those clients who have problems understanding and managing their own anger.
Course objectives and contents:
- Exploring anger and anger problems.
- Cognitive aspects of angry thoughts and triggers.
- Recognising the early signs and tips for preventing anger.
- Constructive ways of expressing discontent/frustration.
- Responding to and releasing anger once it arises.
To book Contact Junaid Zico